Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Louder than sirens, louder than bells

And so CNY celebrations are over.

Yes they are! Cos I have exams coming up, just got done with my most nerve-wracking presentation this semester, and a whole load of work coming up.

I like finding new videos of songs I've listened to for so many times over. Like this one here.



Vyvienne Long on cello - she was part of Damien Rice's band before this. This is LIEK OMG.

It should be warmer now. PLEASE LET IT BE WARMER BY MARCH. Still -10 C and below, and it's mid-February. Don't complain if it's hot where you are, peoples, I miss the warmth so much.

Was reading my posts from the same time last year, and it's amazing innit, how much time has passed. And how much I've learnt and have yet to learn, and it's not just in classes.

And it's 12 a.m. now and I can't think of anything but chocolate chip cookies. I want those with mint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home