I'd look psychotic in a balaclava
Although I don't have one. And I scared Sim today, hahahahaha.
Piggypiggypiggypiggy!
Anyways. Shouldn't have drunk that last cup of tea at past midnight. Dammit. Now I'm sleepy, but I'm sitting in front of my heater fan that feels like a hairdryer. But the rest of the room's cold, see, and I hate being cold in bed.
And I wrote this while I was taking a break from studying.
More than 5 hours today at the table, fuyoh.
Our Euler equation
Graphing never looked so easy
when I am with you.
Let me count the points on your axes -
Shall we go three dimensional?
I prefer the xy-plane; it's simpler.
I'd love to project my coordinates on your vector spaces;
map the kinks of your curves -
all your graceful parabolas:
hyperbolic, elliptic.
Here a sine wave
across the secret gaps
where your asymptotes reach -
to places where I tread carefully;
Here, there is a place
where your linear equations meet;
Here, your intercept
where my loci lead.
Bedtime, lovelies!
Piggypiggypiggypiggy!
Anyways. Shouldn't have drunk that last cup of tea at past midnight. Dammit. Now I'm sleepy, but I'm sitting in front of my heater fan that feels like a hairdryer. But the rest of the room's cold, see, and I hate being cold in bed.
And I wrote this while I was taking a break from studying.
More than 5 hours today at the table, fuyoh.
Our Euler equation
Graphing never looked so easy
when I am with you.
Let me count the points on your axes -
Shall we go three dimensional?
I prefer the xy-plane; it's simpler.
I'd love to project my coordinates on your vector spaces;
map the kinks of your curves -
all your graceful parabolas:
hyperbolic, elliptic.
Here a sine wave
across the secret gaps
where your asymptotes reach -
to places where I tread carefully;
Here, there is a place
where your linear equations meet;
Here, your intercept
where my loci lead.
Bedtime, lovelies!

1 Comments:
Apahal ni...aku tak cakap atau baca Cina ni...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home