You're so contrary
Blizzardly conditions outside - wind speed is almost 50 km/h, temperature dropping slowly to -20 C again, and with so much snow on the ground after yesterday's heavy snowfall, it's not funny to walk and have snow and the wind scour your face.
Although that shouldn't be an excuse for me not to study. Oh mehness.
Listening to Vampire Weekend's new one, Contra. Did listen to their first album earlier this year, but didn't quite click with it. I quite like the new one though, mmm.
Still waiting for China Mieville's Perdido Street Station what I bought online. I know, I know, I don't have time left, but I need a LIFE! Which doesn't involve studying and too much tea, dammit.
I'm still in a bit of disbelief that I've been here for a year. The new batch of kids will be here next week - my god, they'll be my age and everything, and that was me a year ago. Where did all that time go?
Don't even remind me that I'll be 20 this year.
LETHARGY SETS IN AGAIN. *flails*
Although that shouldn't be an excuse for me not to study. Oh mehness.
Listening to Vampire Weekend's new one, Contra. Did listen to their first album earlier this year, but didn't quite click with it. I quite like the new one though, mmm.
Still waiting for China Mieville's Perdido Street Station what I bought online. I know, I know, I don't have time left, but I need a LIFE! Which doesn't involve studying and too much tea, dammit.
I'm still in a bit of disbelief that I've been here for a year. The new batch of kids will be here next week - my god, they'll be my age and everything, and that was me a year ago. Where did all that time go?
Don't even remind me that I'll be 20 this year.
LETHARGY SETS IN AGAIN. *flails*

2 Comments:
So now you can't complain that you're 'still young'. Twenty is a lot older.
=( You don't have to remind meeeeeee.
Sides, I'm not the one having a 21st birthday in less than a month kan? 808080808080
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home