Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Id est

My Finance professor is the only person I know who says "i.e" when he lectures in class. No lie.

Anyway, came back tired, cranky and stressed after classes today.

Sidetracked; me talking about group discussion: Orang tu nak keluar uni dah, tapi tak tau buat meja kat Microsoft Word...aku tak tipu. Sumpah. Lepas tu member lain dalam group saya tak nak buat meja, dahlah soalan kata "compile in a table". In bold. Tapi hor, dia tu buat meja pun akhirnya, tapi tak organized. Boleh dah buat meja dalam beberapa saat saje, tapi yong sui, tak nak buat. Lepas tu bazir masa nak space space dan main dengan bullet. Tak efisien. Ngor ho angry ah! ANGRY! I'm supposed to be the newly promoted junior-to-senior/noob in the class, but ngor ho ANGRY!1!!1!! (I get impatient. But think about this, impatience could give birth to efficiency. I wonder how many impatient people blew up at the post offices in Malaysia before they changed the system...)

But - thank you UPS or FedEx or US Postal Service or whatever service it was! - I got all the stuff I ordered online a week ago. Let's see what came in the post today -

1. Textbook I didn't want to buy, but had to. It's some motivational book on teams (I hate motivational books; they're the only kind I don't want to read; I know I'm faulty, and I see no point in letting a book tell me How to be Awesome and Wonderful in Three Weeks! or even, The Secret), and was surprised with the condition it was in, considering I bought it used. It looks like new, and it has the author's signature in it. People, if you know someone who's willing to pay a lot for a book signed by Patrick Lencioni, contact me by May, thanks.

2. Corinne Bailey Rae's The Sea, since Amazon gave discount and there was no shipping fees if I bought stuff over a certain limit. I likes the songs, still listening on repeat. I know, CDs are redundant these days when you can buy songs online, but I like CDs. You don't lose the songs when your computer crashes like my Vista threatens to do whenever I open Excel. Ngor ho angryyyyyy!!!! when it happens.

3. Notebook. Don't ask. Hehe. I indulged myself.

4. Manual. I'm a negative NPV entity from the moment I began my education. These exams and manuals aren't helping either. Angryyyyyy.

Oh and it's somebody's birthday today.

Yay Howl Pendragon!

Oh, and Stan's too.

Nah, sparkly letters for you. Don't sparkle though, because that'll be ghey.

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY STAN!

Although it'll be nice to borrow your facial cleanser, cos mine is running out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home