So just stop
The new DASS - that's Drake Actuarial Students Society, if you don't know - shirt is out, and there's the Vulcan salute on the back of the shirt. Hahah. Perpetuity, and "live long and prosper". (Be jealous, Chin! :P) Act Sci + Star Trek = Geekery where no one has gone before.
Been listening to Corinne Bailey Rae's The Sea on repeat, and some songs, you know that she wrote them after her husband's death. Glad that she didn't give up making new songs after the tragedy, really; it'll be a shame if she gave up altogether.
Read this - Pratchett's plea on why people should be given the choice to die when they choose to, when they're suffering from an incurable disease. I don't agree with suicide on principle, but reading this makes you wonder. To put suffering people out of their misery, or not to?
There should be an equation to figure out how much you're supposed to need people as much as they need you.
I wish I can have the weekend off, but I can't. =/ Meh.
Let's go emo.
Been listening to Corinne Bailey Rae's The Sea on repeat, and some songs, you know that she wrote them after her husband's death. Glad that she didn't give up making new songs after the tragedy, really; it'll be a shame if she gave up altogether.
Read this - Pratchett's plea on why people should be given the choice to die when they choose to, when they're suffering from an incurable disease. I don't agree with suicide on principle, but reading this makes you wonder. To put suffering people out of their misery, or not to?
There should be an equation to figure out how much you're supposed to need people as much as they need you.
I wish I can have the weekend off, but I can't. =/ Meh.
Let's go emo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home