Sports for nihilists
I wonder if nihilists get involved in sports. Would they? I mean, would winning anything mean anything to them? Interesting innit...
I tend to blog in batches now - it's sad, cos I haven't had time to write what I want. Spring break's almost here...should start writing again. What, I don't know. Probably crap. But crap is better than no crap.
SPRING IS COMINGGGGGG! Temperature's above freezing - it rains, instead of snow - I can see snow melting, icicles dripping, and liquid sounds - gorgeous sounds - and the birds are baaaaaaaaaaaaack! And grass, yes grass, good green glorious grass. Bliss. Cos, it'll rain a fair bit before it gets properly sunny and summery, but I'm not complaining after winter. Winter tends to make me feel slightly claustrophobic, down to the layers of clothing and the hassle of going out into the cold - now that it's relatively warmer, it should be easier to go out. Starbucks should have more promotions now too...
Need. To. Read. It's not fun when the books you have aren't unknowable to you anymore. New plots. New ideas. I need a new Discworld book. Shopping time!
Almost half a semester gone - just a week left before we reach the midpoint proper - and then it'll be another round of the cycle: assignments, reports, homework, tests, kacau people - you know the drill. Then commencement. Hnah. I won't be officially 20 yet at that point. Not that age is something to boast about...nobody cares when you start working anyway. Either you're capable, or you learn to play the rules they make up, or you're dead. But that's not for me yet, and I'm glad I still have time.
It's interesting how people misuse Facebook, especially when he/she/they don't have the guts to tell people to their faces what they think about them. Cowards.
I forgot what to blog dah. Bedtime!
I tend to blog in batches now - it's sad, cos I haven't had time to write what I want. Spring break's almost here...should start writing again. What, I don't know. Probably crap. But crap is better than no crap.
SPRING IS COMINGGGGGG! Temperature's above freezing - it rains, instead of snow - I can see snow melting, icicles dripping, and liquid sounds - gorgeous sounds - and the birds are baaaaaaaaaaaaack! And grass, yes grass, good green glorious grass. Bliss. Cos, it'll rain a fair bit before it gets properly sunny and summery, but I'm not complaining after winter. Winter tends to make me feel slightly claustrophobic, down to the layers of clothing and the hassle of going out into the cold - now that it's relatively warmer, it should be easier to go out. Starbucks should have more promotions now too...
Need. To. Read. It's not fun when the books you have aren't unknowable to you anymore. New plots. New ideas. I need a new Discworld book. Shopping time!
Almost half a semester gone - just a week left before we reach the midpoint proper - and then it'll be another round of the cycle: assignments, reports, homework, tests, kacau people - you know the drill. Then commencement. Hnah. I won't be officially 20 yet at that point. Not that age is something to boast about...nobody cares when you start working anyway. Either you're capable, or you learn to play the rules they make up, or you're dead. But that's not for me yet, and I'm glad I still have time.
It's interesting how people misuse Facebook, especially when he/she/they don't have the guts to tell people to their faces what they think about them. Cowards.
I forgot what to blog dah. Bedtime!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home