ULTI MAXIMA!
I just drank tea. And am talking to Chin Lei about this. I mean, super distinction? HAR?
So let's see...the alternative grading scale -
96-100% - PWNING
91-95% - ULTIMATE DISTINCTION
86-90% - AWESOME DISTINCTION
81-85% - SUPER DISTINCTION
76-80% - HIGH DISTINCTION
71-75% - DISTINCTION
66-70% - EXCELLENT CREDIT
61-65% - SUPER CREDIT
56-60% - HIGH CREDIT
51-55% - UPPER CREDIT
46-50% - CREDIT
41-45% - UPPER PASS
36-40% - PASS
31-35% - FAIL
26-30% - UPPER FAIL
21-25% - SUPER FAIL
16-20% - EPIC FAIL
11-15% - NOOB
6-10% - GG.COM
0-5% - KANTOI
Yes...well.
This is getting ridiculous. If it's an A1, just keep it at A1.
So let's see...the alternative grading scale -
96-100% - PWNING
91-95% - ULTIMATE DISTINCTION
86-90% - AWESOME DISTINCTION
81-85% - SUPER DISTINCTION
76-80% - HIGH DISTINCTION
71-75% - DISTINCTION
66-70% - EXCELLENT CREDIT
61-65% - SUPER CREDIT
56-60% - HIGH CREDIT
51-55% - UPPER CREDIT
46-50% - CREDIT
41-45% - UPPER PASS
36-40% - PASS
31-35% - FAIL
26-30% - UPPER FAIL
21-25% - SUPER FAIL
16-20% - EPIC FAIL
11-15% - NOOB
6-10% - GG.COM
0-5% - KANTOI
Yes...well.
This is getting ridiculous. If it's an A1, just keep it at A1.

4 Comments:
GG.COM made me lol in office.
hahahahaha!
for a moment I thought the grades you listed are for real! XD
GG.COM and KANTOI are really "farney"~~~ XD XD XD
- jia yi -
oh no.... this is really ridiculous!!! The education system is getting more emphasize on score and result rather than the process and the true knowledge gained
Shells: Haha thanks! :)
pea: If really for real, then really gg.com la our Ministry of Education :P
Stone: Phei San!!! I link you up okay? Hahah Malaysian education la, all about the A's =/
The last person: Can I delete you?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home