No, I disagree
See?
Told you.
And I'm still slightly pissed off with my Stats homework.
I'm not out to prove anything. I'm just too wide awake at 2 a.m. to go to sleep. Didn't know doing maths can make me so blardy riled up.
Cos I left my homework until last minute and it's all my fault.
And now, to bed.
PS - Noob cat is noob. And I stole the link from someone. Shoot me.
Told you.
You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained |
![]() The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning. Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others. If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic. Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet. The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility. Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way. If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art. Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports. |
And I'm still slightly pissed off with my Stats homework.
I'm not out to prove anything. I'm just too wide awake at 2 a.m. to go to sleep. Didn't know doing maths can make me so blardy riled up.
And now, to bed.
PS - Noob cat is noob. And I stole the link from someone. Shoot me.


2 Comments:
oh you got brain??
hahahahhah jk jk chill.. ^^
Oi, I AM ANGRY!!!
Apparently I do have, and I'm using both sides equally. Pro mah
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home