How to be yong sui and irritate people
There, got your attention!
And Malaysian Night is over and it was awesome and I had a lot of fun. =D And I have run out of things to say besides OMG I LOVED IT *fangirlsquee*
You want pics, you can has them on Facebook! (And if you don't has me on Facebook, then you cannot has pics of me on MASA Night.)
And I finally had chicken curry last night! (Cos the "Malaysian curry" they serve in Olmsted definitely doesn't count. It's not curry when you don't have curry leaves or powder. And who the heck puts broccoli in curry?!) And I can't wait to get home soon and get my Maggi goreng and kari ayam and Maggi kari and teh tarik and everything else fattening and galumphious at my favourite mamak.
And the issue of our Sejarah textbook has finally come under discussion. Good. [via Sharon Bakar's post]
Then again, is it possible for history to be completely objective? I doubt it.
Hershey's milk chocolate is icky compared to Cadbury's. I want to crack my teeth over a bar of Cadbury Crunchie, mmm. But there's always Hershey's Dark Chocolate kisses to tide me over till summer.
Too free. Cos the Net pwns ACTS every time.
This is just way too funny. Depends on your definition of farnee, of course.
And I love this song and I'm heartbroken that
a) Ben Gibbard is engaged to Zooey Deschanel and
b) David Archuleta went to Sunway Pyramid and Lagoon and I WASN'T THERE OMG HOW CAN I SURVIVE THE DISAPPOINTMENT
You Remind Me of Home - Benjamin Gibbard
Eeee and David Archuleta wore a baju melayu in Malaysia and I am going to spontaneously combust because I have a massive attack of fangirling and I am not making sense at all *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* OhEmGeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5 Comments:
eh why potong the first note?? true what.. hahaahahah.. xD and thanks for helping out in Msia Night mak cik!!!! =))))
OI GO STUDYY!!1!!!1!!
I'm not so bad mah. After he rosak all my pics on Facebook how?
You're welcome uncle!
This comment has been removed by the author.
0.o I have a stalker! :P
Lol, Hershey's memang suck la!
never call me stalker!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home