Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's, like, the American invasion

I find it funny, now that I'm back in Malaysia, that all these US brands are appearing here. Papa Johns, Krispy Kreme, Mountain Dew. Oh and that Popeye's chicken thing. What next eh? H&M? Charlotte Russe? Should, really...

Although, if they ever do bring Abercrombie & Fitch here, I hope HOPE HOPE they wouldn't drench the entire shop in that godawful perfume they do in the States. It's like a really bad-smelling Malaysian jamban after the overzealous cleaner douses the place. It is that bad. Clothes pun not that much to speak of, to be honest.

Not even back a week, and my eczema's acting up. Eczema's something that should happen to kids, not me!!!!!

Anyway, the list of things that have annoyed me so far:

1. Justin Bieber

I thought he was a girl when I heard the oh baby song. Bloody, bloody annoying. Argh.

2. Weather and dust

And haze. Have been sniffing and sneezing since returning. Mind you, if the haze returns - or has it already - I'm going to be severely pissed off.

3. Malaysian driving

In Des Moines, cars stop for you. Here, ha, let's see how indestructible is your body, hou mou?

4. Eclipse soundtrack

Chin alerted me to this a few weeks ago, but was so caught up with finals, didn't quite get annoyed. Now I am. I hate you so, so, so much, Twilight. First Muse, then Florence and the Machine, and Fanfarlo, and Metric, and Bat for Lashes and Vampire Weekend. Caught Muse's Neutron Star Collision on MTV yesterday, and was yelling GHEY! whenever Edward appeared. So's I can piss off the sister; she actually likes him. And there's the travesty of literature what is called New Moon on my bedside table, cos my sister took over the entire room during the time I was gone.

How can there be so so so much fail in a video with Matt in it?!

5. Pyramid's MPH

I walked in. I walked out.

I find it funny that I have trouble loading my uni e-mail but not Hotel City.

Argh EYES ITCHY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home