Here comes feeling you thought you'd forgotten ~
I AM BACK IN MALAYSIA.
Whoo.
The heat, it is bad.
And slept for almost 8 hours yesterday after reaching in the morning. Jetlag or whatever it is, tak tau. Slept at 4 a.m. again, woke up at 8. Fresh and bushy-haired as a squirrel. I'm hungry. Meh.
Flight back was pretty uneventful, though was flying alone. Hah. Met this Singaporean girl on the way back - we were on the same flight, see. Question: How do you differentiate between a Malaysian and a Singaporean? I thought you were a Singaporean. Really? REALLY?
Mmm. I've forgotten how it's like to sleep and wake up with your head and shirt wet from sweat. And the haze. Been sniffing since returning. It's annoying, oh yes it is.
Okay, head's up of the past two weeks -
1. I had my commencement. Oh yeah. Since my uni's so small, there's only one commencement every academic year, i.e. in May. Since I'm graduating in December, have to walk in May. With the cap and gown and everything.
2. Family visited me in Des Moines for the commencement. Then on to Chicago. I love Chicago.
3. THE SEM IS OVER. YES. Craziest sem I've had so far in Drake. And when it was all over, I played Hotel City and slept for four hours in the afternoon. Sleep was so precious during the sem, mind you.
4. Will be moving in with two boys next sem. Yes. Whoo.
Had lots to write, but it's all buried under the over-riding need for FOOD. Like, wan tan mee. Ouh wan tan mee. I'm going to get some. Yes I can. Yes I will. Yes yes yesyeysyyeysyeesjdhsjadkha!!!!
My house punya monitor is, like, nice. Prettyyyy coloursssss.

5 Comments:
Hullo!!1 Welcome back!
aside from extra sunny days, there are occasional random showers.
Betul tak tipu. very random.
OY. I'm bludging work cos my textbook is making me manufacture the z's cos it's premium like that. How many gallons of teh tarik/plates of roti kosong/maggi goreng have u had??
Take care =)
Ameera: Haha, hope to see you soon! I really, really hope a random shower would randomly occur soon...I swear I steam every time I take a bath XD
Chin: Hahha, exams will be over and done soon :) Good luck kay
Teh ais and one plate of maggi goreng so far :P MORE TO COME SOON.
You take care too! And talk to you soooooooooooon
Sleeping is good... I sleep a lot since I'm back. We should sleep when we have time to do so.
Phei San: Agree agree! :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home