Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello, my name is Lynn

and I was prepared to die.

Had the most frakked up finals in the history of finals. Monday - 3 papers, start at 7.30 a.m. Not simultaneous, but yeah well, two were reading subjects. Then two more papers on Tuesday. Professional exam today. YEAH BEAT THAT. And the week before that was just...bad. Report, final project, assignment and the general clearing-up at the end of sem. You haven't lived till you...don't die. Nyahahaha.

Anyways. It's over. Haven't been this free since...January. *omgyes* Been playing Hotel City to take my mind off things - sides, I like decorating rooms. Given that I have the budget, o cos.

Had loads to write over the past few weeks, but couldn't cos no time, see. Now that I DO have the time, I've forgotten what to write about.

But so's you won't get bored, here's my list for the summer -

1. MAKAN MAMAK.

2. Watch Toy Story 3.

3. Wander round KL.

4. Go out with you.

5. Visit Cotton On.

6. Filch my sister's DSLR.

7. Her clothes as well.

8. Sleep in shorts without a blanket. YES.

9. Makan fish. Fisssssssssh. Manhattan Fish and Chips.

10. Chinese food. Indian food. Malay food. Anyway, food.

11. Write.

12. Read.

13. Job?

Can't stream movies though, pity. But there's always the DVDs, bless those suppliers. And going to movies would be so much easier than here.

Am not going to write some such reflective post of the year - or nine months, really - that have gone past. Now I'm off to read more Discworldddddddddd.

Artemis Fowl 6 would be out this summer. Whoo. Then have to look for Pratchett's new one - don't like the US cover mah - and DW Jones' Enchanted Glass. Bookshops to browse in.

Commencement this Sunday. It's been so fast, innit.

2 Comments:

Blogger chinlei said...

Wish I could be home this winter (your summer) too! Am craving teh tarik so badly it's not funny, and it's my turn to get all swotty now. Ach weel.

Did I tell you I live about 10 metres from Cotton On? 808080

Not that i beli lah, cos my monies go to noms, cos i'm greedy like that.

Enjoy your summer =D As you can see, I'm bludging work <3

8:14 pm, May 13, 2010  
Blogger Lynn said...

I WISH YOU COULD COME BACK! Seriously ='( It'll be a weird summer without you (ignore the subtext, but it's trooo)

No need to tell me you live near or IN the city, kays :P I am in need of clothes to steal...

:) Take care yeah. Hahhaa I'll talk to you soon too 80808080

6:55 am, May 15, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home