Friday, May 15, 2009

Balik kampuungggg

The innocent abroad will be returning home in less than a week! This time next week I should be home. Or - god forbid - counting delays and whatnot, on the way home. Almost. And then the drive from KLIA, and then to the mamak. If not, at night. Yes. OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY TEH TARIK.

Kay kay, you're probably thinking - "But you've been away for less than five months! That's not long!"

Like, herro, that's longer than going for NS. That's longer than what my body can take without teh tarik. Or roti telur. Maggi kari isn't too bad - cooked one in the microwave the other night, huzzah! - but nothing beats cooking it to just the way I like it. Mmm. And eating it with a book in front of me and cursing when the soup splatters all over the page.

[It's probably the Java Chip talking. I should be studying for my finals tomorrow. Criminal - TWO papers on the last day of the semester ever =.="]

And and and and and somebody's coming back for the summerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Listening to She & Him's Why Do You Leave Me Here? on repeat. Love love love Zooey Deschanel. I can almost forgive her for getting engaged to Ben Gibbard.

Right. My plans over summer:

1. Study for exam
2. Get fat
3. Vegetate in front of comp
4. Finish the RoTK DVD - I didn't get round to finishing the extra parts
5. Read
6. Sleep
7. Watch movies. Like Public Enemies (OMGJOHNNYDEPPOMG!!! OMGMEGANFOX - er...)
8. Annoy the sister
9. Annoy certain people
10. Stalk you

And - yum - there'll be Cadbury. No more icky Hershey for me.

I want to squish you with the sheer glorious anticipation of it aaaaaaaaaaaalll - it's the coffee talking, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaa

PS - This review had me giggling - should I get it? Or should I not, and spend the money on clothes instead?

4 Comments:

Blogger chinlei said...

Winnnttterrrrrr =D

Unless I'm being perasan o'cos 808080808080

*squee* jom pergi kai kai. I need to stock up on some stuff. I can't wait ! But I have to get through one month of intense work first =.=

I love Zooey's voice <3 They don't make them like that anymore these days =/

1:03 pm, May 15, 2009  
Blogger Lynn said...

Chiiiiiiiiiiiin

Lol, lucky you, get to escape the cold weather! Only wish *I* had that chance.

Stuffs! I didn't know I had that much stuff here. Can only hope nothing happens to them when I leave them here for the summer =S

Can't wait to go watch movies wei <3 HBP!!!!11!!1!!1

I knowwww....Zooey's voice is lovely. I should be jealous of her, really - pretty, good voice, good acting, plus Ben Gibbard - ah well, I like her XD

2:51 am, May 16, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL lets go lepak..
can't wait...
Me so demotivated to study
:(

11:38 pm, May 23, 2009  
Blogger Lynn said...

Jess!

Yes, must lepak. Less than a week home and I'm bored dah =.="

Oh btw, brace yourself for the shitteh connection here. Damn Streamyx!

11:13 pm, May 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home