To quote Pratchett
[because I shouldn't be here, and I'm out of time, and I really shouldn't be here]
"It is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."
And so.
1. Obtain a flamethrower. In the event that flamethrowers are difficult to obtain, there is always the Molotov cocktail.
Tried looking for it on Youtube, but because I Don’t Want to be Sued™, I decided not to violate any copyright laws and post the link to the vid here. Hmm. One of the suggestions that came up while I was typing in my query (i.e. how to make a Molotov cocktail) was "how to make out". As they say - if there's anything you want to know, There's Always Youtube™.
2. In the event that explosives and similar devices are banned in your area of existence, there is always the Internet.
3. Take out your Derivatives Markets notes/books/anything related to DM.
4. Set fire to the very literal DM thingy with your very (unfortunately so) metaphorical flamethrower. Burn, baby, burn.
Haha, I'm flaming the book. A pun, see? No, that wasn't very clever atcherly. I need to do something more constructive in my downtime, egad.
And this epic comic combines stats with romance.
Time!
I'd rather have more time than money. But it's all down to bad time management, innit. Odd. If you can have a financial, monery sort of manager, why not a time manager?
*squishes plot bunny*
Yeah, but still.
"It is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."
And so.
1. Obtain a flamethrower. In the event that flamethrowers are difficult to obtain, there is always the Molotov cocktail.
Tried looking for it on Youtube, but because I Don’t Want to be Sued™, I decided not to violate any copyright laws and post the link to the vid here. Hmm. One of the suggestions that came up while I was typing in my query (i.e. how to make a Molotov cocktail) was "how to make out". As they say - if there's anything you want to know, There's Always Youtube™.
2. In the event that explosives and similar devices are banned in your area of existence, there is always the Internet.
3. Take out your Derivatives Markets notes/books/anything related to DM.
4. Set fire to the very literal DM thingy with your very (unfortunately so) metaphorical flamethrower. Burn, baby, burn.
Haha, I'm flaming the book. A pun, see? No, that wasn't very clever atcherly. I need to do something more constructive in my downtime, egad.
And this epic comic combines stats with romance.
Time!
I'd rather have more time than money. But it's all down to bad time management, innit. Odd. If you can have a financial, monery sort of manager, why not a time manager?
*squishes plot bunny*
Yeah, but still.

1 Comments:
oi update your blog lar! everyday so free! hehehe.. xD
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home