Erraticism
Erraticism
i erratic
i eccentric
don't i mention erotic.
i hysteric
i muse addict
not i romantic.
Not quite...interesting, or riveting, but if you take the trouble to translate the entire maiku into Malay - and without changing the sequence of the words - it makes sense. It all starts to make sense!
I have been thinking a bit about my birthday, which as you all know, is in a month's time. So here's my list of what I want...
- Damien Rice's O - preferably the one with B-sides...
- a book of poems by Yeats, Clare or Neruda
- The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- Hullabaloo by Muse - only because you're too kind
Not a very impressive list...because the main present I want - and I have to work my butt off for it - is straight A's for SPM.
I like blogging, but for some obscure reason, I just can't seem to say what I meant to in here...blogs - to me - are quite paradoxical. You write about your life here for everyone else to know, but at the same time, there's a sort of distance between you and the reader. And there are limits too - how far can you tell the truth before it is considered too personal for general viewing? It boils down to personal opinion, I suppose.
Stagnation. My mind is in stagnation. I think it's due to my manic hyperactivity this week; I was anticipating Muse's new album - which was released yesterday - in the most eager/ desperate way you can imagine. 5 Tanjung's supply of chalk can only stretch so far before it runs out for the 103rd time and the poor monitor has to visit the office again for more chalk. My apologies to those who have had to put up with my addiction for the entire week. I promise I'll stop scribbling Muse lyrics all over Tanjung's blackboard next week!
By the way, Eugene asked another one of his legendary IQ questions today: What is the theme song of the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland?
The answer is....*table bangs (like Grace and the rest did today!)*...Time is running out by Muse! But frankly, I don't think the joke is that hilarious, though. It's just that there's an odd contrast between the lyrics of the song and that Rabbit running round in a coat and watch - but maybe I'm the only one laughing. Ha. Ha.
All right, enough. I HAVE to stop obsessing over Muse.
Candy doesn't have to have a point. That's why it's candy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home