What Do I Think?

Well, it's been less than a week since I had this blog, and I have to say that I love writing in here...
This post will be about miscellaneous stuff in my life at the moment...among them Robert Pattinson's picture. Yes - that's Cedric Diggory from HP and the Goblet of Fire, and he was quite wasted there; he was such a dull insipid character with pretty-boy looks. Rowling did not develop his character properly, I thought, and she was only using him as a wake-up call to Hogwarts and Harry himself that Voldemort can strike anywhere at anytime. I do hope that she would do something about Draco Malfoy's one-dimensional character in the new book - make him broken and human, woman!
On music...Muse's new single Supermassive Black Hole is weird...like Muse usually is. I do think that Muse is better than the overplayed and over-awarded Green Day...don't bash me up if you're a Green Day fan, all right? Muse's new music video is dark and twisted, but not in a good way though. Listen to their songs before you judge them-!
Another interesting matter on my mind...Sylvia Plath. She was a poet, quite a good one too. But she committed suicide though...she suffered terrible depression when she was only nineteen and tried to kill herself, but later recovered and went on to marry another eminent poet, Ted Hughes and they had two kids. But after several years her husband left her and she was pushed over the edge...for more info, check out the movie Sylvia with Gwyneth Paltrow and Daniel Craig - was it really Craig? - about the life of Plath.
Here's a picture of Luthien Tinuviel, the Elf-maiden in the beautiful story by Tolkien, Beren and Luthien. I really like this pic...don't ask what I'm doing in my free time, people. I know I'm supposed to be studying for SPM, but mana ada mood? Read the story, I highly recommend it; however, if you don't like myths and flowery language, you might find the story somewhat tedious. By the way, crazylei, thanks for viewing my blog, though I wonder why you didn't tell me, Mrs. Felton.

4 Comments:
again, i did tell u, but u tak perasan. yep, i agree with ur comment bout muse outshining green day. now, say thank you 2 moi, yeen, 4 introducing the ever so demented band 2 u.(snicker, as if i'm their manager)
welcome to the club...:) yayyyyyyyyyy,a nother serojian blogger! haha, b sure 2 visit our class punya blog yar, www.5seroja.blogdrive.com :)
u read the silmarrilion, i c...yea, beren and luthien was one of the nicest parts of that book..but where did u get that pic?
wah, i think blogging could be your thing man! you do it well :D
EUGENE HERE!!
BWAHAHAHA
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home