Time is running out
First things first: HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY AINAA!!
Wishing you all the best for PMR and basically in everything you do....
And now, bad news.
Bad news for me, that is.
Ginger - my one and only pet orange kitty with those beautiful brown eyes - is missing. And not just missing - he's really ill and on the way to Death's door. He can't even stand up straight to walk. *sob*
One of my best friends is leaving, and I don't even know where he has gone to.
May you rest in peace, boy, and may you have a better next life. I'm gonna miss you and your selfish, egoistic attitude - but I cared about you all the same...
Goodbye, Ginger.
Time is running out - for me, for you, for Ginger.
SPM is in less than 9 weeks' time.
I have been warned.
So have you.
Wishing you all the best for PMR and basically in everything you do....
And now, bad news.
Bad news for me, that is.
Ginger - my one and only pet orange kitty with those beautiful brown eyes - is missing. And not just missing - he's really ill and on the way to Death's door. He can't even stand up straight to walk. *sob*
One of my best friends is leaving, and I don't even know where he has gone to.
May you rest in peace, boy, and may you have a better next life. I'm gonna miss you and your selfish, egoistic attitude - but I cared about you all the same...
Goodbye, Ginger.
Time is running out - for me, for you, for Ginger.
SPM is in less than 9 weeks' time.
I have been warned.
So have you.

1 Comments:
so sorry to hear about your kitten yeen lynn.. :(
*hug*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home