Can't agree with you more
We lost.
We lost the INTI College Drama Competition. But we had a bloody good time anyway.
Besides, I think Mr. Director doesn't care. He is of the opinion that "all art is useless". Since theatre and drama is part of the arts, I guess he thinks that his play is...nothing much of importance? So the play was just a pleasant diversion from the monotony of studying for SPM?
Please correct me if I got the wrong idea, Stanley, but that was what you said in my last post.
SMK Damansara Jaya won with their play 'Canvas' and they were good - though I thought Taman SEA's play 'Shattered' was better. The mad guy was the best character in the competition.
There - the party's over - I'm back to more History and Add Maths. Oh joy.
*By the way, if the person mentioned should get angry with what I said, I am sorry if I have offended you unintentionally. Hell, nothing's ever fair.
We lost the INTI College Drama Competition. But we had a bloody good time anyway.
Besides, I think Mr. Director doesn't care. He is of the opinion that "all art is useless". Since theatre and drama is part of the arts, I guess he thinks that his play is...nothing much of importance? So the play was just a pleasant diversion from the monotony of studying for SPM?
Please correct me if I got the wrong idea, Stanley, but that was what you said in my last post.
SMK Damansara Jaya won with their play 'Canvas' and they were good - though I thought Taman SEA's play 'Shattered' was better. The mad guy was the best character in the competition.
There - the party's over - I'm back to more History and Add Maths. Oh joy.
*By the way, if the person mentioned should get angry with what I said, I am sorry if I have offended you unintentionally. Hell, nothing's ever fair.

3 Comments:
Oh me god ylynn...this is the 1st time i'm here at ur blog and truth to be told..I'm hooked!!! Love it! Love the way u write! u rock babe! anyway, yeah it's kinda sad we lost but anyhow I enjoyed canvas to the max and the guy from shattered was awesome! Oh well, at least we came in 2nd placing or so it seems.. but heck drama club/team/ psychedelics productions equals one big happy lovey dovey family at the end of the day win or no win. =)
ooo, thanks fleur, for coming here...yeah, doesn't matter if we had won or lost, because at the end of the day, i had a real good rawking time with my friends! you've all been beautiful, psychedelics!
Hey man, Canvas was so much better
Peace
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home