Sunday, July 02, 2006

Muse...

It's official: I'm hooked.

I'm crazy, I'm addicted, I'm insane...over Muse.

Somebody save me! *insane laughter* I'm doomed! *hysterical cackles* Insane!! (Blame this on Chin Lei...)

And the fact that Matt Bellamy looks...extremely....interesting doesn't hurt either.

it's holding me, morphing me
and forcing me to strive
to be endlessly cold within
and dreaming i'm alive

'cause i want it now
i want it now
give me your heart and your soul
i'm not breaking down
i'm breaking out
last chance to lose control

Recognise these words? Lyrics of a Muse song...guess, guessssssss it peoplessss!

I can't help it. *laughs even more* I shall waste away over this obsession.... *leaping like a kangaroo*

hopelessly, i'll love you endlessly, hopelessly
i'll give you everything, but i won't give you up
i won't let you down, i won't leave you falling
if the moment ever comes

More lyrics of those rock geniuses!

All right, fine, you can't take this gila person any more. Fine! I shall bore you with...

...books...

My most recent purchase was Alice Hoffman's The Ice Queen - anyone read this book before?

it scares the hell out of me
and the end is all i can see

Such a shame that your normally sane friend has become a terribly obsessed person...oh dear me...

i wanted freedom
bound and restricted
i tried to give you up
but i'm addicted

now that you know i'm trapped
sense of elation
you'd never dream of
breaking this fixation

The end of sanity!

The annihilation of all rationale!

The degradation of logic!

.....

Ah well, the world isn't made up of perfectly sane people, ya know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tyla.

u have to burn the whole of muse's
'absolution' for me. yea yea matt bellamy is interesting loooking, indeed!

man, we should sit down one day and talk music and books.

-surekha-

8:35 pm, July 02, 2006  
Blogger Ainaa said...

yeeeeessss he does look increeeedibly interesting. ;)

I know how it feels like, I'm currently abstaining from Placebo.. or well trying to.

3:20 pm, July 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*smacks head* what have i done?!!!

btw, the 1st excerpt is from hysteria, 2nd one is from endlessly, and the third one is from time is running out.

all correct? oh joy!
...

do ignore me please :)

4:58 pm, July 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home