El Nani
I can't remember being this free at night. By the gods, it is glorious.
Lemme tell you my schedule of last week -
Monday - one exam
Tueday - two exams
Wednesday - yet another exam
Friday - one professional exam
Cos, there was me emoting over the direness of it all the week before that. It felt as though my professors really were out to get me. But o cos, you're not as big of a deal as you think you are anyway, so I resigned myself to my fate, gird up my loins (hahahaha loins), and got down to what I had to do, i.e. study and make myself lots of tea. I swear, if you drew a graph of my tea consumption during stressful weeks, it goes way up. Record is still 2 cups of tea. With possible coffee from Starbucks. Or maybe not.
But life went on, as life is wont to do whether you like it or not, and thus the week ended.
There was me whining over the workload, and then there was me thinking that this might be the last week I'll ever get anything as crazy as this in school. Because school's ending.
I'm not going to start off on the whole graduation-welcome-to-your-work-life thing - I have gum ache from my wisdom tooth and it's past midnight right now. Leave it, I spose.
And now it's properly fall, and it's cold at nights, and the leaves are turning red. And as much as I want to say that this is all deja vu from last year, it isn't.
And I spose I'm glad, in a way.
I should really get back to writing. Fun times.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home