Thursday, June 10, 2010

CB

also stands for Complaints Bureau, which is what I'm setting up here in my blog. I have a lot of things to complain about these days, because I stay up till 4 a.m. and wake up past 12. It is good, getting a lot of sleep. Especially when other people have to work or go to classes. Hehehe.

Right, I have a List of Things to Complain About. And I shall Elaborate, because I am Free.

1. People who cut without signal

Ha, lu ingat ni bapak kau punya jalan ke? Lift that bleeding finger and turn on the bleeding signal when you bleeding want to change lanes!!!!11!!!1!!1!! SO LAZY ISSIT? HA?!?? So what if you drive a bleeding big car - you know what they say about men with big swords, innit?

2. People who double-park

Look, you're lazy, we know you're lazy, but please, spare us your stupidity as well. Park illegally or whatever - just don't block other people's cars. "It's my right to park also what! Other people also do it what! Why I kennot????" Look, those people who park without caring about others - they're inconsiderate. And bodoh. So if you want to be inconsiderate AND bodoh AND follow blindly, then go ahead. Double-park and go enjoy your meal or withdraw your money or go shopping in the supermarket. Whatever. I have a PLN.

3. People who slow down on highways to look at accidents

I know you do it. You know we do it. Fine. Thank you for backing up traffic for the next hour or so because you want a 4D number.

4. The high cost of living

Ah, been hearing all that "Malaysia will be bankrupt by 2019" thing. I spose I should say what I want about this, but it'll be unpatriotic. Anyway, if cost of living keeps getting higher, we. are. farked. And I haven't dared to buy any books since I got back. Look, prices are getting ridiculous. Probably kids these days get bigger allowances than I did when I was their age (ha, like I'm so old dah), but honestly, WHY. WHY WHY WHY charge RM20 over for kids' books. And no, don't talk to me about Book Xcess - my parents aren't keen at all to bring me to Amcorp Mall (all right, I have too many unread books, but that's not the point). Thing is, you charge too high for kids' books, how the hell are they going to read that many? Given that they actually use their allowance to buy books...probably they get the money from the mummy and daddy. *tsk* I didn't do that in my day. Kids these days!

5. Dust

NGOR HO ANGRY AH!!!!!!111!1!!!1!

6. Streamyx

Ha, every time I see the billboards with the "alami gaya hidup high-speed broadband" thingy, I want to laugh. Where is the speed upgrade we've been waiting for ha? Wait for something to download can die, tau tak. Although Streamyx has been good these past few days. Probably cos kids aren't stuck at home playing online games and downloading porn stuff - all on holidays eh.

7. Movies about Coco Chanel are boring

I watched the Chanel movie with Audrey Tautou - that's the French one, and the other English one today. AND WHY ARE THEY BOTH BORING. Okay, so the one with Tautou was bearable because of her, but the English one was...zzzzzzzzzzzzz. And they both almost had the same sequence of events, except that the Tautou one was...spicier. And Tautou was more fun to watch. Plus she actually had chemistry with her two lovers, unlike the English one. Neh. Though I grant you, the English one had better-looking guys.

8. I HAVE NOTHING INTERESTING TO WRITE ABOUT.

***

I spose, after my nine-month jaunt in the US, you'd think I'll go philosophical and write about Life, The Universe and Everything Else That Has Changed Since Then. I could, and I wanted to, but I haven't and didn't. And I'm still finding words. But there have been changes, o cos, like the smaller kettle in my house having disappeared and the new electric kettle I found behind the rice cooker. And body memory, you know, like unconsciously raising my arm to hang my toothbrush, when the shelf was taken off the wall while I was away. And me missing Spam and the fresh mushrooms from Walmart. Funny.

It is funny, when I felt that there were more changes last summer than this, although I only left for 5 months last year, while this is 9 months. But after a bit I don't mind the changes so much, cos it's summer, and I'm so chill, I don't even want to think about them.

4 Comments:

Blogger pea said...

I really like the way you complain.... hahaha!!!

your BM is still very good ah!!! wo xi huan ahhhhh~~~~~~ hahahahahaha

12:32 am, June 11, 2010  
Blogger Lynn said...

Pea! Haha thanks! :P

We really need to meet up, I've been so so bad all this time XD

10:12 pm, June 16, 2010  
Blogger pea said...

yeaaaa~~~ sooooo long since I met you huh~
the last time was before you fly to US!

My exam will end on 26 June. Wait for me~~~~ =D

10:11 am, June 17, 2010  
Blogger pea said...

and I MET you on 26 JUNE itself!

*spooky*~~~

8:23 pm, June 29, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home