Would you like to lengthen your pormwrangler?
You lousy Chinese buggers who spam my comment box - IMMA GOING TO TELL YOU TO SHUT UP, BUT I HAVE THE BEST SPAM OF ALL TIME. Witness this blog, of course. Three years and I'm still spamming and you're still reading.
Okay okay, so I don't know what got into my curry earlier, but do they actually include poppy seeds in there? Like, really? Like, like, those seeds? Or is it, like, just an urban legend? I don't know, I make curry from bought paste.
Anyway anyway anyway I'm blogging this as the rest of the family watches the Spanish-Swiss match, but I haven't been following the World Cup and I don't intend to start. Even the prospect of seeing Torres in Haitch-Dee isn't pulling me to the Tee-Vee. (Sorry, Chin :P)
Eh eh I ran out of ideas. See ya, byess~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home