Shortest post ever
Trial exams are beginning the week after next. JOY!
NaNoWriMo - short for National Novel Writing Month - will start on the 1st of November. Damn. SPM month. Maybe next year then.
I have been told not to waste my time writing, but to STUDY like a good girl. (Except that I'm feeling extremely rebellious and lazy right now.)
Enough said.
By the way, does anybody have any idea on where I can download Pete Teo's Who For You - also known as the theme song for Gubra?
P.S. Website for Malaysian artistes - check out www.musiccanteen.com. Pretty interesting.
NaNoWriMo - short for National Novel Writing Month - will start on the 1st of November. Damn. SPM month. Maybe next year then.
I have been told not to waste my time writing, but to STUDY like a good girl. (Except that I'm feeling extremely rebellious and lazy right now.)
Enough said.
By the way, does anybody have any idea on where I can download Pete Teo's Who For You - also known as the theme song for Gubra?
P.S. Website for Malaysian artistes - check out www.musiccanteen.com. Pretty interesting.

1 Comments:
hi ameera! =)
well...no, i haven't actually heard about Peter Shaffer yet. thanks for telling!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home