Friday, August 18, 2006

Last words

Two posts in one day! But it's a very special day, of course, day before my birthday...

And not forgetting, Qian Yue's birthday too. =) Happy birthday, fellow August baby!

Oh look, another half an hour before I'm sixteen, and six and a half hours before I'm officially sixteen. Oh yes, sangat mengada, but what can you do with such jubilance and exuberance? And all the dee-lightful anticipation?

So here I am, doing my lonely little countdown with my faithful uncomplaining blog (unlike some people). Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...and my heart beats just a little faster, my lips curve into an inane grin, I giggle to myself...

And here is what my birth date means...

You are resilient, and no doubt your resilience has already been tested.You've had some difficult experiences in your life, but you are wise from them.Having had to grow up quickly, you tend to discount the advice of others.You tend to be a loner, having learned that the only person you can depend on is yourself.

Your strength: Well developed stability and confidence

Your weakness: Suspicion of others

Your power color: Eggplant

Your power symbol: Spade

Your power month: October

Oh well, pretty accurate, when I think about it. But it's crap really, so...who cares eh, just some random thingy on blogthings...

Another five minutes have gone by...*Grace rolls her eyes and shakes head*

What I did in my last few hours of being fifteen:

a) spent an hour on blogthings - because I was really bored
b) chatted with the one and only - AINAA AZHAR!
c) half completed a Sudoku puzzle
d) listened to depressing Celtic music for an hour - even the Corrs didn't help a bit
e) prodded and poked my early presents - nope, didn't kick or throw any about, don't ya worry
f) giggled to myself like a lunatic - it's quite normal behaviour really
g) blogged *OBVIOUSLY*
h) drew up another master plan to annoy more people in Subang Jaya
i) wondered why I haven't done some things yet before I turned 16 - such as kissing someone...never you mind
j) wasted time here counting down to the bewitching midnight stroke
k) had such fun watching so many people sign in to Messenger before midnight
l) laughed to myself some more
m) anticipating
n) wondered again whether my gedikness is a bit much
o) am I getting a heart attack?
p) I'm not pathetic really...just misusing web space *muttersdarkly:likeyoudont*
q) Announcement: Jamie was the first person to wish me. Haha. Thanks Jamie! =D
r) went out for roti canai and teh tarik
s) fidgeting
t) I'm 80% weird

Lastly (give or take a few minutes) -


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEEN LYNN!

5 Comments:

Blogger Y.K. Chan said...

aiks, wanted to sms you when i discovered that i did not have your hp number!! *blunder* XD

aiya....

but anyway, happy sweet sixteen tan yeen lynn!

12:12 am, August 19, 2006  
Blogger Lynn said...

THANKS YIN KIT!! =D

12:16 am, August 19, 2006  
Blogger Grace said...

I'm not going to wish you. Nope!

12:49 am, August 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! We august babies rock don't we? :) May you be well and happy. May everything you wish for come true. and of course, the all important thing. just be happy. Good luck for your SPM!

1:23 am, August 19, 2006  
Blogger Lynn said...

thanks qian! you too! =D

3:40 pm, August 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home