the colder water
My mood swings escalated to extremes today...worse day I've had this year. I was consciously trying to repress my emotions but it wasn't working.
I nearly broke down halfway through the Moral paper, and escaped to the toilet to pull myself together. Thank goodness the exams were going on - there was no one around. I sat on the steps and just dripped.
I got back to class feeling about the same, and Yuvha was concerned. (Thanks, Yuvha.) I was having difficulty writing my answers since the paper began, and when I got stuck in a question, I thought I was going to break down again.
But no. I thought about what I would do if this situation were to happen in SPM, and I saw that I couldn't continue like this till then. I had to pull myself together, get myself motivated, just keep pushing myself to do the best I can. I told myself I was happy, and after a bit I just smiled and things began to get better. I managed to complete the paper decently enough, though Miss Foo would probably be wondering later whether someone accidentally took my paper and returned it halfway through the exam.
I sunk so low I was hitting depression. And I'm sorry, Sook Jean, but I'm still not ready to talk about my future. I don't have any aims yet, and your hopeful talk about the future...unnerves me, upsets me somewhat.
All right, SPM trials are coming up, and I said before that I was going to do the best I can. I can't give up before I even try, can I?
And I realised, yesterday, that I didn't have to let go.
It's all right really, but I messed things up. Emotional little girl with an immature mind, I am.
Where do we go nobody knows?
Don’t even say you’re on your way down when
God gave you style and gave you grace
God put a smile upon your face
~'God Put a Smile Upon Your Face', Coldplay~
I nearly broke down halfway through the Moral paper, and escaped to the toilet to pull myself together. Thank goodness the exams were going on - there was no one around. I sat on the steps and just dripped.
I got back to class feeling about the same, and Yuvha was concerned. (Thanks, Yuvha.) I was having difficulty writing my answers since the paper began, and when I got stuck in a question, I thought I was going to break down again.
But no. I thought about what I would do if this situation were to happen in SPM, and I saw that I couldn't continue like this till then. I had to pull myself together, get myself motivated, just keep pushing myself to do the best I can. I told myself I was happy, and after a bit I just smiled and things began to get better. I managed to complete the paper decently enough, though Miss Foo would probably be wondering later whether someone accidentally took my paper and returned it halfway through the exam.
I sunk so low I was hitting depression. And I'm sorry, Sook Jean, but I'm still not ready to talk about my future. I don't have any aims yet, and your hopeful talk about the future...unnerves me, upsets me somewhat.
All right, SPM trials are coming up, and I said before that I was going to do the best I can. I can't give up before I even try, can I?
And I realised, yesterday, that I didn't have to let go.
It's all right really, but I messed things up. Emotional little girl with an immature mind, I am.
Where do we go nobody knows?
Don’t even say you’re on your way down when
God gave you style and gave you grace
God put a smile upon your face
~'God Put a Smile Upon Your Face', Coldplay~

4 Comments:
I'd love to have something that could cheer you up and let this time pass by a little more easily. Guess you've got to go through these emotions or situation in life that you are facing, to overcome it.
I'm always here for you k, don't forget that.
thanks grace. =)
I reckon you should use anti-depressants... or erm... PMS medication?? (Can anyone get me some Midol and a Snickers please? -- quote from White Chicks) Anyways... just wanna tell u... dun b so uptight abt the exams and all... be like me... carefree and gay(ERM>> NOT THAT GAY)... trust me. You'll have fewer pimples and ur face won't burn up due to excessive stress. Oh and btw, is Pn. Lucy Udin still wit USJ4? I saw her dat day in my skool... but when I was about to greet her... she VANISHED... in nick of time... Till then, BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!
-|X2|-gila, gilaer and gilaest...
she's still in OUR school - saw her in bilik guru on monday!
oooo, maybe...care to supply the chocolate? =P
and don't worry la, am all right. thanks...and stay gay always. (not THAT gay!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home