I was so messed up today I just had to blog but then my terrible sense of humour intervened and made me create a supermassively depressing title
Today...didn't start off well at all. And then it got slightly worse, but a friend helped me, so much - thanks, Grace - that things began to improve somewhat.
Then it was Moral after recess and my mood took a nosedive to hell...test tomorrow! I'M NOT READY!
My mood changes so easily this year it's starting to scare me. I don't even know what I want...and off I go to cry like some spoilt brat, an immature kid with no motivation whatsoever.
I've even thought about closing down my blog; I can't bring myself to do so yet...
What the hell am I doing anyway? What am I doing - writing in here like that for all of you to see?
Sorry about this post, but all this frustration has to get out somehow. And in some perverse way, it gives me slight relief in thinking that I told you about what I'm feeling.
I know, there's something not quite right somewhere. Could it be me really?
Now that you know I'm trapped
sense of elation (the original line went 'since ovulation')
Time is running out on me. Brat.
Then it was Moral after recess and my mood took a nosedive to hell...test tomorrow! I'M NOT READY!
My mood changes so easily this year it's starting to scare me. I don't even know what I want...and off I go to cry like some spoilt brat, an immature kid with no motivation whatsoever.
I've even thought about closing down my blog; I can't bring myself to do so yet...
What the hell am I doing anyway? What am I doing - writing in here like that for all of you to see?
Sorry about this post, but all this frustration has to get out somehow. And in some perverse way, it gives me slight relief in thinking that I told you about what I'm feeling.
I know, there's something not quite right somewhere. Could it be me really?
Now that you know I'm trapped
sense of elation (the original line went 'since ovulation')
Time is running out on me. Brat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home