Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's all right after all

And bang! I got a new layout. I've been itching to change the layout for several weeks, and finally decided to do so now...I wasn't in school today, after all.

Yesterday's post on being depressed and all...well, I was feeling sick and lousy. Couldn't keep my food down last night...eh...won't go into details. But it's all right; nothing serious. Could be due to excessive stress caused by that Moral test.

And have I said before that my friends are really wonderful people? =)

Well, this won't be an emo post. My body is rebelling already - not good eh?

Anyway, on a lighter tone, it's -

4 days to my birthday!
It might not seem like anything really important to you who have turned and will be turning seventeen...but my sixteenth birthday only comes once in my lifetime, so forgive the self-indulgence.
Interesting poem by Sylvia Plath...but it's depressing though. Still....
Is it impossible for you to let something go and have it go whole? - 'A Birthday Present', Plath

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

yay! can't wait for sunday myla tyla fyla!

i expect a grass skirt from you!! :P

nice new layout, it gives a warmer feel :D

7:34 pm, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you grace!
and i'll be seeing you in a hot-pink bikini!
no offence meant yea... :P

9:47 pm, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home