id est
Here's an interesting equation:
Let -
Y equal to Add Maths tuition on Thursday afternoons
m equal to randomness
X equal to fun
c equal to insanity
Thus, Y = mX + c
Funny really, my sense of humour goes bonkers during Add Maths tuition almost every week. I have four witnesses to back this statement: Yuvha, Florence, Shireen and the long-suffering Ili. (And occasionally, Yin Kit.)
I wonder why I still laugh to myself for no obvious reason during the lesson. Just simply delighted that I actually managed to solve the questions, I guess. Or it could be due to the very good vibes in Pn Lim's house. (Though the poor golden fishy - which, coincidentally, was named Florence - was given away last week.)
But it's really good fun to annoy Yuvha =P especially when she starts rolling her eyes and adopts a pained and condescending expression. Then off she goes on her weekly lecture, with her eyes stuck to the maths questions, going: "See la some people, don't do work wan, not like me. Haih. So immature." And then I start laughing again to annoy her more.
Like someone told me once - I have an overly activated sense of humour. It's not genetic, I think.
And as usual, I'm blabbing here because I have nothing much to write, but I had to i.e. cacoethes scribendi.
I shall thus bore ye to ad infinitum - not to mention ad nauseam.
Why this sudden fascination with Latin phrases? Blame it on Miss Astrid Smart with her id est id est id est.
I am bored i.e. idling precious time away blogging instead of studying for trials.
In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
Because, you see -
flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo
~ "If I cannot move heaven I will raise hell"
Oh, and here's another joke from Eugene:
Time = Money
Woman = Time X Money = Money squared
Money = √Evil
Woman = (√Evil) squared = Evil
Haha. Not very funny.
I just realised that I've been leaving too many quotes on my posts. Oh well.
A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself. ~ A. A. Milne (and so said he who created Winnie the Pooh)
Let -
Y equal to Add Maths tuition on Thursday afternoons
m equal to randomness
X equal to fun
c equal to insanity
Thus, Y = mX + c
Funny really, my sense of humour goes bonkers during Add Maths tuition almost every week. I have four witnesses to back this statement: Yuvha, Florence, Shireen and the long-suffering Ili. (And occasionally, Yin Kit.)
I wonder why I still laugh to myself for no obvious reason during the lesson. Just simply delighted that I actually managed to solve the questions, I guess. Or it could be due to the very good vibes in Pn Lim's house. (Though the poor golden fishy - which, coincidentally, was named Florence - was given away last week.)
But it's really good fun to annoy Yuvha =P especially when she starts rolling her eyes and adopts a pained and condescending expression. Then off she goes on her weekly lecture, with her eyes stuck to the maths questions, going: "See la some people, don't do work wan, not like me. Haih. So immature." And then I start laughing again to annoy her more.
Like someone told me once - I have an overly activated sense of humour. It's not genetic, I think.
And as usual, I'm blabbing here because I have nothing much to write, but I had to i.e. cacoethes scribendi.
I shall thus bore ye to ad infinitum - not to mention ad nauseam.
Why this sudden fascination with Latin phrases? Blame it on Miss Astrid Smart with her id est id est id est.
I am bored i.e. idling precious time away blogging instead of studying for trials.
In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
Because, you see -
flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo
~ "If I cannot move heaven I will raise hell"
Oh, and here's another joke from Eugene:
Time = Money
Woman = Time X Money = Money squared
Money = √Evil
Woman = (√Evil) squared = Evil
Haha. Not very funny.
I just realised that I've been leaving too many quotes on my posts. Oh well.
A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself. ~ A. A. Milne (and so said he who created Winnie the Pooh)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home