I Write Crap Not Poetry
stupid crap poetry
madness of dysentery
oh, I'm fine; I'm okay
Fish - I don't know what to say!
I've been missing the opportunity
not like Mraz - he's with spontaneity;
what's the difference, eh, between suicide,
martyrdom and spermicide.
love affair with history and add maths out the building
listening to 'Old Newspaper' by Jason Lo - shocking!
reading Plath by day, Smith by night
Panic! at the Disco made me dance all right.
Evil speaks the Interpol
I'm on a cold yellow roll;
this blog's so dull, yeah
even Mike Buble goes 'Bleargh!'
Lily Allen made me smile
something I haven't done for awhile;
Miss Runga tells me it's something good
swaying maniacally along to Morningwood.
What a sin - what's not a tragedy?
Yeah yeah yeah, can't breathe in already;
I can't study - I can't not to
But really, it's better if I do.
Well. I was quite bored today.
P.S. Have I mentioned how much I like hearing Lily Allen sing with that Brit accent of hers? Or my recent addiction to Panic! at the Disco's infectiously catchy songs? Or the fact that Bic Runga sings really nice tunes?
Oh we're still so young but desperate for attention ~ The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage, Panic! at the Disco
P. S. 2 Lyrics to to the song I Write Sins Not Tragedies by the one and only Panic! at the Disco. (Thanks Grace!) Heavy on the irony, eh, Mr Urie?
madness of dysentery
oh, I'm fine; I'm okay
Fish - I don't know what to say!
I've been missing the opportunity
not like Mraz - he's with spontaneity;
what's the difference, eh, between suicide,
martyrdom and spermicide.
love affair with history and add maths out the building
listening to 'Old Newspaper' by Jason Lo - shocking!
reading Plath by day, Smith by night
Panic! at the Disco made me dance all right.
Evil speaks the Interpol
I'm on a cold yellow roll;
this blog's so dull, yeah
even Mike Buble goes 'Bleargh!'
Lily Allen made me smile
something I haven't done for awhile;
Miss Runga tells me it's something good
swaying maniacally along to Morningwood.
What a sin - what's not a tragedy?
Yeah yeah yeah, can't breathe in already;
I can't study - I can't not to
But really, it's better if I do.
Well. I was quite bored today.
P.S. Have I mentioned how much I like hearing Lily Allen sing with that Brit accent of hers? Or my recent addiction to Panic! at the Disco's infectiously catchy songs? Or the fact that Bic Runga sings really nice tunes?
Oh we're still so young but desperate for attention ~ The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage, Panic! at the Disco
P. S. 2 Lyrics to to the song I Write Sins Not Tragedies by the one and only Panic! at the Disco. (Thanks Grace!) Heavy on the irony, eh, Mr Urie?

2 Comments:
This might just interest you... a Muse contest! http://www.think.com.my/popups/muse/
thanks kennetto! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home