Set yourself on fire
Listen: Your Ex-Lover is Dead - Stars
You know what's awesome?
You know what's awesome?
Being on holiday.
You know what's not so awesome?
Wanting that holiday to end because you know you shouldn't be on one.
Ambivalence and the rest of these questions keep pouring on your head, oh yes they do, although you push them away cos you're so happy.
At least I think I am. I really shouldn't blog after 1 a.m., but there you go - it's one of those days when even cough meds can't make me sleepy. Probably the teh tarik and roti tisu gave me too much stimulation, mmm...
You know what's doubly awesome?
Being at home has its perks - there's no need to worry about groceries, or the cooking, or how to get to the nearest supermarket. Course, I become lazier and less independent, but there's the perks of having your mum boil you ginger water for your cough, or coming into your room in the middle of the night with Vicks for your throat because you keep coughing.
What's not so good:
No doing anything against the rules, less freedom, more worrying from your parents (WHY do they always worry?!) and more effort in being obedient.
Not that I was a loose rocket while living away from home, but you get the idea.
What's good today:
Wiping the home desktop computer clean of Justin Bieber songs what my sister downloaded.
Not so good:
The heat and the fact that I have to reinstall things and things on the computer through trial and error. I ams no pro.
Good:
I want to write.
Bad:
But I have no workable ideas, and I'm stuck blogging about what I had for supper. This should make me among the most boring people in Subang, but that's okay. At least you can ignore this, unlike Twitter.
You asked me to blog about you, and I have tried - not that successfully, isn't it? - because, really, where do you start when there have been these beginnings and endings?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home