Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Here comes the sun


So it's about 12 hours before I'm due at the airport, and I think I'm pretty much packed.

I know, I shouldn't be sitting here alone blogging when I could spend the remaining time with the rest of the people here. But I don't know - I finally did something I've been wanting to since I came here (shhh...can't tell); I got my last Starbucks white chocolate mocha; the last illegal Subway sandwich with forbidden sausage and pepperoni (beef, doncherno).

I've walked across campus, I think, past the Knapp Center, Howard Hall and Old Main, past the law library...pretty much the entire place.

"What are you going to do after this?" people keep asking me.

Get a job, definitely. But beyond that...I don't know. And that's all right, I suppose.

If you're reading this in the US, then yes, I'm going to miss you.

*Because I don't know any songs about Des Moines.


I couldn't play it well in Grade 5, and I don't think I can now either, hur hur.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chong Ruey said...

=)

6:24 am, January 30, 2011  
Blogger Lynn said...

:P

2:31 pm, January 30, 2011  
Blogger Phei San said...

Well, I'm one of those who is still using IE.

11:58 pm, February 07, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home