Sunday, February 06, 2011

iBe


So Apple sent me this promo e-mail, right, about getting my loved one an iPod Touch for Valentine's Day. Yeah yeah, sure, keep your beloveds supplied with Apple products for every occasion, for every purpose. Yeah sure.

But that's not the point of this post.

The point of this post is to announce that I AM BACK IN MALAYSIA FOR GOOD.

Now hold your protests that I should have stayed in that cold country, and lemme have my moment - or should I say month, really - of peace.

The past is another country...for me, literally. No regrets though, whatever you may think.

So I've had my Chinese New Year celebration, after two years of classes on the all-important day, and now I have to go look for gainful employment for myself, vis a vis the medium of the Internet and wishful thinking, with added luck from Guan Yin and various deities that I don't know cos I'm a banana who can't speak Chinese.

I had forgotten how bad the crowd can be in temples during CNY, until I went to Cheng Hoon Teng temple on CNY eve night. SERIOUSLY AH, must everyone crowd and carry joss-sticks and get annoyed with each other and smoke gets in your eyes and ash keeps dropping painfully on your hands why ahhhh - I mean, why not stay home and pray instead? And go to the temple the next day when it's quieter as people would be out visiting? Meh. I'm complaining for no reason though.

Went to see the doctor today, since I've had a bad dry cough for about a month....masuk, duduk in the seat beside the doctor's table, he looked at me, I looked at him. Nani. So difficult to open your mouth to say hi or something issit? And I can see that you just logged out of Facebook on your laptop in front of you...pfffttt.

So anyway, I got my own free Apple product...the iBe. Basically, it helps me...be. Like, be. I am...Lynn. I am eating. I shall eat. I will eat. I have eaten. I ate. I will be eating. NOM NOM NOM.

Crap, the weight I have put on over this week - hah, like as though I care. COOKIES NOM NOM NOM

Question: Why do I have so many visitors from Australia and Internet Explorer? I mean I know you visit here still, Chin :P, but who are you people still using IE ni?

4 Comments:

Blogger chinlei said...

You... track your blog visitors?
*is scared*
Yah well, I'm one of the few ulu ones yang still pakai IE lor 8080Let me stalk in peace!

Anyways, I arrived safely (thank goodness no rain), and am on lunchbreak/bludging hour now <3 Talk to you soon!

10:11 am, February 07, 2011  
Blogger Lynn said...

Chiiiiiin :D

No la, Blogger recently had a stats feature added, so I can track who visits my blog. But the IE users hor, macam the majority when most of my visitors from US or Malaysia, so...hehehhe, stalk in peace la :)

Eh good good, you arrived safely - I got your MSN message also, but had to go out - talk to you soon too! <3

7:45 pm, February 07, 2011  
Blogger Chong Ruey said...

I guess you wrote this post after having coffeee or teh tarik ?? LOL I likey the doctor part and the iBe part ! =D

And what doctor said about your dry cough?

And you know what.. Khoon recovered from ill but now is Brandon's turn lol! =S

11:23 am, February 08, 2011  
Blogger Lynn said...

Sim Sim! =D

Hahhaha no la, not high, just me~

Everyone getting sick now, and I'm still coughing =((

2:02 am, February 09, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home