Wednesday, August 19, 2009

19 on 19

I haven't had much sleep this week, not because I was that excited over today, but because I'm worried about going back.

Meh. All those things to do, plus classes and the new routines. Not looking forward to them.

Anyway, it's a new year, yadda yadda. I'm 19. Still a teenager, which is good, but a teenager at uni who would be living off-campus, who would be expected to act and think like an adult. Not good. Where's the fun of still being a non-adult when you can't skive off responsibility once in a while, I ask of you.

Not to say that this summer was all that perfect - ha, no - the first half was pretty much boring, truthfully. But the second half, now...don't ask. Things happen. That's all I can say, so stop staring at this post hoping I'll break out some secrets or something. There are even a few things I won't admit to myself until they're right there staring me in the face, and I get upset occasionally when I know I can't ignore them. And they surprise me, because I would react in ways I didn't expect.

This was supposed to be some contemplative, wise-guy kind of post, but I haven't been able to write easily lately, or even to have ideas of what to write. Because, really, sometimes real life is more interesting to watch and think about than ideas for blog posts.

Well here's to being 19.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home