Monday, July 27, 2009

Coming to cinemas near you

Went out with Jess for mamak today, and had one of those random convos in the car on the way back. Something about what if Transformers came to Malaysia.

We couldn't decide if a Transformer would go for Perodua or Proton.

Jess: Perodua.

Me: Yeah. Imagine a Kancil Transformer - wheeeeeeee.

Jess: What about Proton? But if Proton kena hit, sure dent wan.

Me: Omg my power window is spoilt! Aaaaarggghhh!

Jess: In Malay - they'll talk in Malay! Window kuasa aku rosak!

Yes, well, we're bored out of our minds. But, I mean, think about it - why only the US?

Scenario 1: In which Optimus Prime is displeased

Opty: I told you not to get a Proton.

Noob Transformer: Sorry. But you can't blame me for the power window -

Opty: - or the dents and rust -

Noob: - or the fuel consumption -

Opty: Coincidentally, I'm taking your name off the list.

Noob: Why?!

Opty: You no can has power to catch us up. Get a Toyota, noob.

Scenario 2: In which there are many tolls

Opty: Meet us in half an hour!

*half an hour*

Opty: Where are you?

Noob: Hehhe...see, there are tolls...

Opty: Surely you can replicate a Smart Tag?

Noob: *whisper*...closed...

Opty: What was that?

Noob: They closed the lane.

Opty: No shit.

Scenario 3: In which a MAS Boeing airplane says hi

MAS Boeing airplane: Hi!

Scenario 4: In which the rebate is not taken

Noob: It's a good thing petrol prices have gone down.

Opty: *sigh* Why?

Noob: Cos I couldn't get into the post office. Shame about the rebate.

Opty: *bangs head on tarmac*

I'm not actually funny, amist I not?

=/

Rip my bodice, Darcy! Whoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home