Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Don't we all?

It's odd - was flipping through my private journal earlier, and realised that the amount I've written during my holidays is almost the same as the time I was in uni. Odd, because a) I don't actually have much to write about, and b) I'm mostly bored these days. But maybe not that odd, because now I actually have time to just vegetate and think about anything and everything. And that is a privilege I'm happy to keep till summer ends, really.

Been catching up on books - mostly Diana Wynne Jones - but I'm pretty much bored out of my mind. When I actually have quite a few unread books on my shelves, mind you, but then what's new?

Keep thinking of stuff to write about, but mostly they look so stoopid whenever I log into Blogger. Same goes for the random stuff I would bang out on the comp - it's there somewhere, but it'll never be seen by anyone else. Well, maybe.

Anyway - I always knew that cats are manipulative bastards. Now there's proof. Even the late - and much missed - Ginger dear knew how to turn on the soft purring to get me to feed him. And then he'll ignore me when he's bored, but you should see him when he wants belly rubs. Mengada sial.

Going to watch Public Enemies with Chin Lei tomorrow. Finally! Depp! OMGYAYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home