Somewhere only I know
in the deep dark corners of my brain, a Vogon lives.
Cos it spouts crappage like this:
My love is like hot teh tarik
That cheereth me when I'm sad
And with ice, it comforteth me
When the sun doth burneth thee.
For mine love knows only one,
You may ask: Who is that someone?
But I telleth not, for my love is true
It is my epidemic, like swine flu.
Oh how I compareth my love
To teh tarik; nay, do not laugh
'Tis the best comparison I could maketh
Although thou might write better rhymeth.
How do I love thee?
Let me counteth the ways:
I love you cold; I love you sweet
And like some, I like it hot.
Why is it that I can write rubbish like this but I still can't potong babi properly? I fail wei. I can has babi cincalok?
YOU CAN HAZ MOAR DAVID ARCHULETA.Hands off Chin Lei, he's MINE.
And this guy happens to be the teenage Dumbledore. Why do I get the feeling that after the movie's released, Dumbledore/Grindelwald fics will increase at a rate that they shouldn't?
Fanfiction. It has ruinated my brain D:
Cos it spouts crappage like this:
My love is like hot teh tarik
That cheereth me when I'm sad
And with ice, it comforteth me
When the sun doth burneth thee.
For mine love knows only one,
You may ask: Who is that someone?
But I telleth not, for my love is true
It is my epidemic, like swine flu.
Oh how I compareth my love
To teh tarik; nay, do not laugh
'Tis the best comparison I could maketh
Although thou might write better rhymeth.
How do I love thee?
Let me counteth the ways:
I love you cold; I love you sweet
And like some, I like it hot.
Why is it that I can write rubbish like this but I still can't potong babi properly? I fail wei. I can has babi cincalok?
YOU CAN HAZ MOAR DAVID ARCHULETA.
And this guy happens to be the teenage Dumbledore. Why do I get the feeling that after the movie's released, Dumbledore/Grindelwald fics will increase at a rate that they shouldn't?
Fanfiction. It has ruinated my brain D:
Labels: Vogon poetry

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home