Friday, July 24, 2009

Bad puns

See, poisson means 'fish' in French, right? And you have the Poisson distribution, right? So it's a fishy distribution, right?

And the graph looks like this -



And that's Gollum in the bottom right corner because he wants his fish back, haha, and he's ugly because I can't draw him with a pencil either, haha, and Paint makes it all the worse, haha.

Gad.

Oh, and some theory about the Elder Wand in Harry Potter, which some of you have already heard.

So it went from Grindelwald to Dumbledore, right? And they were gay, right? And then it goes from Dumbledore to Draco, then to Harry, right? D'you know why Snape and Voldy couldn't have the Deathstick?

Cos they weren't gay.

What, you want to argue with me?

Have been reading Pratchett's Feet of Clay, and the puns are getting to me, yes.

I'm so bored, I can go hunting for Wrackspurts right now. Whoop.

Which reminds me - I haven't got my Mars Bars yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home