Some conversation
Me in front of comp.
Me: *click refresh* Aww, kitteh. *click link* Awww. *click another link* Awww bunneh. *click click click click* Awww.
Sister: Is that all you do?
Me: What? Look at cats?
Sister: Yeah.
Me: What else am I supposed to do?
Sister: No life la you.
And then I blog about it.
I keep falling asleep if I'm not out somewhere. My bed, it is lovely.
PS - OHSHIT IT'S A WEEK TO MY 19TH BIRTHDAY OMG OMG OMG OMG *histrionic fit*
Me: *click refresh* Aww, kitteh. *click link* Awww. *click another link* Awww bunneh. *click click click click* Awww.
Sister: Is that all you do?
Me: What? Look at cats?
Sister: Yeah.
Me: What else am I supposed to do?
Sister: No life la you.
And then I blog about it.
I keep falling asleep if I'm not out somewhere. My bed, it is lovely.
PS - OHSHIT IT'S A WEEK TO MY 19TH BIRTHDAY OMG OMG OMG OMG *histrionic fit*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home