Saturday, September 02, 2006

And thou shalt study

Accounts. History. My life is a dump.

I spent most of this morning attempting to complete some Accounts work given way back in June...very stressful, very screamworthy. Nearly lost it when I couldn't balance some accounts...so I gave up *typical*...only to realise later in the evening - thanks to Yuvha's kind assistance - that I had merely forgot to add in the extra little details. That tiny difference of 40 bucks nearly drove me insane!

Oh, it's my fault really. Even Pn Loo thinks it...I've been getting knowing little smiles from her almost every Saturday. Lazy daisy. (I do like her cat though, but I think it's quite quite quite obese.)

On a much happier note - here's a fansite dedicated to a certain Tom Sturridge. I noticed him today in the movie Being Julia, in which he played the part of Julia Lambert's (by Annette Benning) son. He looks like a cross between Robert Pattinson and Tom Welling - but even better looking than either one of them. =P And yes, he looks better than Brendon Urie.

Florence has returned to the blogging scene! After many angsty posts cursing blogdrive, she has made her miraculous comeback before SPM! Rejoice! (And I thought she said that she wasn't going to blog till after SPM.)

And if you still have time to waste online, here's an interesting blog to visit...

By the way, Panic! at the Disco won the Best Video Award in the recent MTV Video Awards for their surreal carnival-esque I Write Sins Not Tragedies!

You know, I think you're right after all. I shouldn't be wasting so much space here. Or keep leaving links and quotes on all my posts.

Change. Change. Change. Change... Change. Change. Chaaange. When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home