Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Last night -

- I dreamt of dragons made of clouds, and it was the happiest and most peaceful dream I've had since the weekend. On Saturday night  I dreamt I witnessed someone stabbing me in the back, on Sunday I dreamt that I watched a kid get hit by a bus.

This morning I woke up feeling so happy and light -

- until I tried to tell you about my dream, but before I could start, you told me -

- I care but I don't have to be interested, right? -

- and while you may be right, you're a dick and an asshole.

But it's okay because I'll have that feeling to hold on to, when I dreamt about dragons.

And while you might pretend to be nice and forgiving - you're just pretending - you wouldn't understand anyway. Like a lot of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home