#justsaying
Listen: Monday Morning - Death Cab for Cutie
It's been almost a month since I last posted anything, yes - but I've been busy. Working life is busy, and even if it isn't, there are - ahem - plans after work.
Not that I've wanted to write in here much, to be honest. I haven't been writing, not much - I don't even feel the need to. I've been happy, not in the momentary, giddy kind of happiness way - but the kind that keeps you going from day to day. Contentment, I think. Chill even when unexpected things crop up.
There are minor ups-and-downs - how can you avoid that - but really, they don't affect me as much as they used to. A weird kind of optimism that I didn't realise I have before. What once used to be tragic and a matter of life-and-death now seem to be something that I can shrug off and laugh over in a few hours. Not that it's the same way for the other person...and I'm really sorry for that.
There are quite a few things - over the years - that I didn't say because I either forgot, or was unsure of when to say them. Probably now is a good time to say what I've been meaning to say since I realised it on Monday.
You have made me so very happy.
And I'm glad for that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home