Monday, December 20, 2010

Thoughts on a Sunday morning

Listen to: Fix You - Coldplay

1. When someone who hasn't gone through college graduation tells you s/he knows how hard it is, they're lying. They haven't been through it; they don't know. But it's all right.

2. I have joined the ranks of the unemployed. Hire me, people!

3. You can't prepare yourself enough for the fact that your friends are leaving. Especially those you've had a really good friendship with for the past two years and know you well.

4. Catharsis (n) - A release of emotional tension, as after an overwhelming experience, that restores or refreshes the spirit.

Like this live performance of Rice's Cold Water - the first time I heard it, it was like being hit in the chest by that wave of sound...Rice screaming. Still has the same emotional punch after so many years.

5. There's so much uncertainty after graduation. No more worrying about assignment deadlines, or complaining about professors (like Gee-Mee), or how many classes you skipped.

What do I do now?

6. Whenever someone tells me "Grow up" after this, the only thing I would probably say is this: "I'm trying to, believe me".

7. I tend to use my Boh tea whenever I need to: a) cram for a tough exam, b) recover from an emo episode or c) cheer myself up. I have only four teabags left. Hope they last the month.

8. If you can, watch Once. It's like the anti-rom com: Girl and guy meet, like each other, do not have a relationship because they can't get over their exes, decide to part, go their own ways to do what they have planned to do before, the end.

Did they regret anything? Hard to say.

9. Let me make you more emo than you already are -


10. Yuan yuan, thanks for the coffee and Bailey's.

3 Comments:

Blogger Someone said...

don call me yuan yuan

6:43 am, December 22, 2010  
Blogger Lynn said...

Ale-ale-jandro, ale-ale-jandro ~

8:04 am, December 22, 2010  
Blogger Someone said...

Nvm. u should forget about it.

11:57 pm, December 22, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home