Solstice
Listen to: Other Side of the World - KT Tunstall
It's the winter solstice today, shortest day of the year, etc etc, and it's already night now at 5.20 pm.
Which is true, considering I should be in the process of applying for jobs.
And the next one made me laugh -
It's the winter solstice today, shortest day of the year, etc etc, and it's already night now at 5.20 pm.
Lunar eclipse last night over here, and since we stayed up the entire night to send off a friend at the airport for his 6 am flight, we managed to see it. What I saw was when the shadow was totally over the moon - it was blood red, it was - and the bottom left half looked like it was gone. Pretty, but I didn't have a good enough camera to capture here. Here, Nat Geo obliges.
No tang yuan this year. I miss making jokes about balls with my sister as we roll rice flour at night before the day of the festival, wtf.
Woke up at 12.40 pm today, after going to bed at 6 am. Latest time I've woken up in Drake so far. Sleep's a good thing. It makes you think less.
Why is it that the people you want to get calls from, but shouldn't, end up calling you? But the one that you want to call you, and should, does not? Are you farking with me, universe? Hello?
Spilt my peppermint white chocolate mocha twice today. Grande isn't a lot and Starbucks isn't cheap, nani.
Winter break can be depressing. People leaving; the deadness of things; wet dirty snow; gloomy cloudy days; I'm surprised I don't hear stories of people killing each other because of cabin fever.
Enough about this depressing nonsense...lemme tell you about my fortune cookies.
Right, went out to makan with a whole group of friends last night - a combination of a mini Inti SJ gathering and a farewell dinner for Cheng Khang. I opened two cookies, and lookit what I got, peoples -
And the next one made me laugh -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home