Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am so ~*unique*~

I searched on Facebook for other Yeen Lynns, but it seems that either a) no one else is named Yeen Lynn, or b) other Yeen Lynns are too noob, too old or too cut off from the Internet to get on to Facebook. But this makes me all the more ~*unique*~, and I sparkle.

I should be doing homework on tonight, on Friday night, but I don't want to, because I normally don't do homework on Friday nights. I rather sit staring at the ceiling than do homework, because I am ~*unique*~.

I am also ~*unique*~ in that I tend to post posts like this when I have nothing better to do, especially after I drink tea and the caffeine gets into my system.

I am ~*unique*~ in that I like smelling coffee, not drinking it.

Anyways. Was wasting time on the Guardian again today (isn't it strange - I'm in the US reading a UK paper but I'm from Malaysia, ooo lookit me, I'm so ~*unique*~), and found this, on how wrong it is that Christmas decorations should be up so early. They shouldn't. Day after Halloween, wandered into Walgreens, and all the fake scary Halloween deco had been changed into Christmas. Jolly. Went to Wal-Mart a few days after that, and the same thing had happened. All those unconvincingly spooky costumes and decorations seemed to have been switched overnight into Christmas stuff - you know, happy holidays, greetings, ohey-buy-more-it's-Christmas and buy-more-baking-stuff. And that was the first week of November.

Christmas seems to have become a free-for-all excuse to sell more stuff to people who are more willing to buy. Hnah. And Oreos came out with two new variations to their cookie, one's Fudge Sundae, I think, and I got the mint fudge. Cos I'm ~*unique*~ and I like mint, although most people tell me it just tastes like toothpaste. (Don't you like the taste of your toothpaste?)

Erm. I forgot what I wanted to say. Toothpaste?

4 Comments:

Blogger Shu Yuan said...

Thats retard , not unique.

10:56 pm, November 14, 2009  
Blogger Lynn said...

And you commenting so early on a Saturday morning isn't retarded also ah?

10:58 pm, November 14, 2009  
Blogger Someone said...

I always wake up early. Nothing wrong , rite?

9:56 am, November 16, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! I love it, i love it, i love it! lol! U are unique. lol...x

12:54 am, December 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home